When the moon hits your eye…
Our first ever date was at the Sausage Factory italian restaurant in the Castro district of San Francisco. Being all nostalgic and cute on each other for our anniversary weekend, we decided to go back there for dinner. Somehow, I forgot that it was also the kinky leather Dore Alley fair that day, and that the afterparties would be spilling over into the Castro.
This lovely gentleman (pictured in the background) stopped in to visit a table of friends, and stayed to chat for awhile. Kyle kindly smiled for the picture.
I posted the pic to Facebook to ask for captions. Here were some of my favorites:
- “Someone here is over dressed and someone here is under dressed, but I’m not sure who is which.”
- “After a year together, I see a crack in the relationship.”
- ”Here at the Sausage factory we serve our buns on the side.”
- “When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that’s amore.”
- “This place is a total sausage factory.”
Got any others?