Telling Stories About Sex on Stage
From time to time, I perform at events like Bawdy Storytelling — an SF Bay Area-based storytelling series about sexual adventures. It’s fun as hell, and it attracts some of the most interesting, supportive, and gorgeous audiences I’ve ever seen.
As luck would have it, the Bawdy team just posted my video from last December’s show (themed: “Winning!”) on YouTube for the world to see. It’s about a particularly special weekend booty call involving a strap-on, a lovely trans woman, and Australia. Enjoy!
If you find stories of this genre as compelling as I do, I hope you’ll consider coming to a show sometime. Here’s where I’ll be performing in September.
This Thursday, I’ll be in a comedy-laden variety show in San Francisco…
“Girl Junk” Variety Show presented by Morgan
- featuring Caitlin Gill, Natalia Montana Rose Miner, Ronn Vigh, and ME!
- Thursday, September 6, 2012
- at Viracocha, 998 Valencia St (@21st St) in SF
- Doors at 8pm, show at 8:30, $10 at door.
Next weekend, I’ll be at a conference about sexuality communication and activism in Long Beach…
- Saturday, September 15th, 2012
- Long Beach, CA
- Audience is limited to conference attendees. Register here.
Here’s to many more shows to come!
Photo Credit: Bawdy Sapiosexual-109 by Jennifer V Baum / Absinthia!